Saturday, January 22, 2011

Simply Dress

A friend of mine who is a great blogger (i'm one of her follower even if i'm not a blogger myself:() is a really pushing me to start a blog about anything...guess particularly on the dresses that i'm wearing...since i love to wear those cutie and simple dress that honestly i did not get myself :D...but what I called a "hulog ng langit" to me:)...Well guess I have to start it now...My simple way of thanking my friends who love to share their blessings:)


SHADES OF BROWN AND BLACK
    


   
Dress: Gift (from D'MML)
Shoes: Gift (from Kaladkarin)
Bangle: Orange (from kaye- bought @ P100-6 pairs)       
Picture Taken on: January 17, 2011 (My Day)
Picture Taken By: Wayne and Chamimay
Place: CMZ "Exit"
     
PINK RULE
  
    
Tops: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Slipper: one from bazars 
Eye Wear: Gift 
Photo Taken: during our November 2010 Cebu Trip
Photo Taken by: Rae Morales
Place: Taoist Temple

I included this one since this is one of my favorite comfy skirt...i just loved the floral pink skirt...:).. pink...and my fave sling bag made through "gantsilo" by my sissy friend..:)..and my eye wear-a gift from my super sweet couz Amor...:)
 
BE BLUE

this photo was taken during Doc Albert and Ara's 25th Anniv:) January 16, 2010
 
Dress: courtesy of Mae
Sandal: courtesy of Kathy
Make-up by: Kathy
Photo taken by: Aiza
Place: Astoria Regency and M'June's Haven

  

No comments:

Post a Comment